A growing Anglican, evangelical church in Weymouth
Welcoming – Worshipping – Loving – Growing
Looking for a church in Weymouth? You can find us right on the seafront, the most prominent landmark for miles. Join us in the church this Sunday at 10.30am – park in church yard (enter from roundabout at junction between Dorchester Road and Esplanade – postcode DT4 7SS and map below) or live on YouTube – link below. We also meet in each other’s homes throughout the week, to worship, pray, learn, laugh and share together.
When you attend church on Sundays please observe the following:
- Please do not come to church if you feel unwell or have Covid symptoms. The 10.30am service is live streamed and you can join in and worship with us via the church youtube channel.
- Please wear a face covering as you enter, exit and move around the building.
- When choosing your seat – please feel free to spread out and use the full space available.
- Please continue to observe social distancing and be mindful of others need for space.
- Please be aware that in the front few rows at 10.30am Services, you may be visible in the Live Stream